Women's Leighland Waterproof Winter Boot
Snow, ice or sleet, your feet are snug and warm inside this pair of premium quality waterproof Timberland ladies' winter boots. 200 grams of PrimaLoft insulation protects active feet from the cold, while the lightweight boots have SensorFlex™ technology for flexibility and unique L7 lug design in the outsoles for superior traction on any surface.
Women's Leighland Waterproof Winter Boot Product Features and Material:
- Made with premium waterproof leather and fabric upper for durability and long-lasting wear
- The waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable for protection in any weather
- The fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft insulation helps keep active feet warm
- The OrthoLite footbeds provide all-day cushioning and support
- Exclusive SensorFlex™ technology delivers underfoot support, independent suspension and greater flexibility for the ultimate smooth ride over any terrain
- Unique L7 lug design features multi-directional leading edges with bevelled lug sidewalls that allow for self-cleaning and superior traction on a variety of surfaces
Women's Leighland Waterproof Winter Boot Additional Features:
- SENSORFLEX: With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, our SensorFlex comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth,stable and lightweight walk.
- WATERPROOF: Fully seam-sealed and made of specially treated fabrics, this garment protects in wet, rainy conditions.