Youth Killington Chukka
Get some Timberland cool for in or after school with these easy in-and-out velcro strap chukkas that offer great support to growing feet. These premium nubuck leather boots have unique SensorFlex™ platforms that move with jumping and running feet, which gives essential underfoot support. OrthoLite PU rubber footbeds also cushion the tread, so there's nothing to stand in the way of fun and play.
Youth Killington Chukka Product Features and Material:
- Premium nubuck leather upper from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery ensures comfort and long-lasting wear
- Features signature Timberland padded collars to cushion the ankles
- Two straps with velcro hook-and-loop closure make it easy to take them on and off
- The 50% recycled PET lining is comfortable, breathable and environmentally friendly
- The OrthoLite PU footbed made with 5% recycled rubber provides all-day cushioning and support
- Exclusive SensorFlex™ technology delivers underfoot support, independent suspension and great flexibility on any terrain
Youth Killington Chukka Additional Features:
- SENSORFLEX: With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, our SensorFlex comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth,stable and lightweight walk.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These shoes are extra light thanks to an innovative component used to build the sole.