Black Diamond Kajia Gloves - Black
For milder temps or spring days on the hill, the Kajia gloves are our midweight freeride gloves with full waterproof protection, maximum dexterity and a durable, goat leather construction.
Built to carry your ski season to the brink of summer, the Kajia gloves are our premium midweight freeride gloves for milder temps, sunny resort days and the occasional blower spring storm. Outfitted with durable goat leather and woven nylon shells, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® inserts and 80 g of synthetic insulation, the Kajias have you prepped for the spectrum of skiing conditions. The sleek under-the-cuff design makes for a clean closure, and EVA padding protects against unexpected impacts.
Black Diamond Kajia Gloves - Black - Product features
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology
- Goat leather and woven nylon shell
- Fixed microfleece lining with 80 g synthetic insulation
- Goat-leather palm with Kevlar stitching
- Compression-molded EVA foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
- Neoprene cuff
Black Diamond Kajia Gloves - Black - Tech Specs
- Weight Per Pair: 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Temperature Range: -12/-1 ºC (10/30 ºF)
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|