Black Diamond Soloist Finger Gloves - Black
The Soloist Finger takes our foul-conditions alpine climbing glove and adds a split-finger construction for super-cold weather where dexterity is still paramount.
Our go-to glove for technical alpine climbing with a split-finger design for dexterity in extremely cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist Finger glove combines a BDry waterproof insert with a removable, PrimaLoft®-insulated liner for versatile protection in wet winter conditions. The waterproof shell can be used alone on warmer days, while PrimaLoft Gold Insulation in the liner dries quickly and insulates even when wet. A high-loft fleece lining adds additional comfort, and the Kevlar®-reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain and the rigors of rappelling.
Black Diamond Soloist Finger Gloves - Black - Product features
- 100% waterproof BDry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex® Shield shell with four-way stretch
- Removable liner features 340 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation and high-loft fleece lining
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
Black Diamond Soloist Finger Gloves - Black - Tech Specs
- Weight Per Pair: 261 g (9.2 oz)
- Temperature Range: -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|