Deuter Compact EXP 16 petrol-kiwi
Our Compact EXP sits super tight with its Auto-Compress hip wing construction and close set anchor points. You can also expand the sleek pack to fit in more and the spacious front pocket organises pump, tools, tube etc. and opens wide for easy access.
Deuter Compact EXP 16 petrol-kiwi Product details and weight:
- Auto-Compress hip wings with close set anchor points and Pull-Forward adjustment for super tight fit
- two zipped mesh pockets on the hip wings
- Airstripes back system with adjustable stays
- hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
- reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
- spacious front pocket with wide opening organises smartphone, keys, tools, spare tube, etc.
- reflective safety light and tube loop
- 3M reflectors on the hip belt
- zipped front pocket
- side compression straps also suited for fixing protective pads
- stowable helmet flap
- detachable rain cover
- mesh side pockets
Deuter Compact EXP 16 petrol-kiwi Back system:Deuter Airstripes System Bike3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon / Macro Lite 210|
|Volume in liters (1 L = 0.264172 gallon)||16 + 3 Liter|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|