FjallRaven Varmland Trousers Dark Olive
FjallRaven Varmland Trousers Dark Olive - Hardwearing, waterproof hunting trousers made from G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. Lined with Hydratic to keep rain out and ventilate out body moisture. A durable and versatile hunting garment that is just as comfortable during long hours of sitting still waiting as for when the game is suddenly sighted and activity levels rise.
The cut is technical but generous at the same time, so there is plenty of room for insulating layers underneath. Reinforced suspender zones at the waist make for secure attachment of suspenders. There are two spacious leg pockets, the right-hand one with an extra knife/axe pocket, plus hand pockets and back pockets. Ventilation zippers from the hips to the knees and along the calves release excess heat, the latter also make putting on/taking off easier. Pre-shaped knees with openings for kneepads (an accessory) for extra warmth and comfort when kneeling.
Perfect together with reinforcement trousers Värmland Padded Trousers (90593) that can be buttoned in as an inner layer for colder autumn/winter hunts.
FjallRaven Varmland Trousers Dark Olive Product Spezifications:
- Wind and waterproof hunting trousers in G-1000 Eco with Hydratic liner
- Two-way ventilation zippers from hip to knee, and zippers along the calves for ventilation and to facilitate putting on/taking off
- Two large leg pockets
- Knife pocket
- Hand pockets and back pockets with flaps
- Reinforced brace zones to securely fasten braces
- Pre-shaped knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory)
- Regular fit, mid waist
- Combine with Värmland Padded Trousers (90593) with button-in functionality
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Materials: G-1000 Silent: 65% polyester, 35% cotton|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|