Hanwag Banks GTX Dark Grey - AscheThe Banks GTX is a particularly comfortable hiking boot. It has lightweight uppers and a sole with plenty of flex. Designed for hikes with a light pack. All details
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Exeptionnally comfortable
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Vibram sole
- Rubber toe caps
- Flexible lacing rings attached via fabric loops
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Additional shock-absorbing inserts in the outsole at ball of foot and heel
- Cordura cuff
- Cordura tongue prevents pressure points
- Lightweight Cordura and leather uppers
- Made in Europe
Hanwag Banks GTX dark grey - UK 9 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 610
- Upper: Nubuck / Cordura
- Sole: Vibram Endurance
- Sole Features: Good cushioning Good traction on softer ground (forest, grass etc.) Very good flex Full-length cushioning
- Lining: GORE-TEX laminate
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 180 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Normal fit
Hanwag Banks GTX dark grey - UK 9 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
- Made for light hikes in lowlands, low mountain ranges or the foothills of the Alps. For both good and poor paths, also suitable for hut-to-hut trails.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|