Hanwag Banks II GTX Earth - ErdeOur especially comfortable trek light classic with a new, innovative mix of materials All details
- Leather lacing tab: transfers lacing tensions to the back
- Raised sole at heel
- Raised tip at front of sole
- Lightweight leather and Cordura upper
Hanwag Banks II GTX brown - UK 13 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 510
- Upper: Nubuck / Cordura
- Sole: Vibram Endurance
- Sole Features: Good cushioning Good traction on softer ground (forests, grass, etc.) Very good flex Full-length cushioning
- Lining: GORE-TEX laminate
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 180 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Normal fit
Hanwag Banks II GTX brown - UK 13 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|