Hanwag Belorado Low GTX leaf greenThe Belorado Low GTX is a versatile trail shoe for long walks and rapid hikes – or more if you are up to it... All details
- Reinforcing stitching on upper
- Smooth adjustable Ghilly-lacing on the lower section of the upper
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Lightweight upper made of Suede and fabric
- Loop at heel for easy slip-on
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Leather PU reinforcing heel tension element
- PU-laminated split leather for protection at sides from ball of foot to heel and at the toes
- Vibram sole
- Made in Europe
Hanwag Belorado Low GTX leaf green - UK 9.5 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 420
- Upper: Suede / robust fabric
- Sole: Vibram Multifilm
- Sole Features: Sure-grip profile TPU reinforcement wedge for enhanced torsional rigidity Shock absorbing PU wedge
- Lining: GORE-TEX laminate
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 120 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Normal fit
Hanwag Belorado Low GTX leaf green - UK 9.5 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
- Suitable for everyday, leisure and general hiking use, i.e. easier hikes in lowland terrain and walks on good paths.
- Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|