Hanwag Bergler Hazelnut - Nuss 8,5The Bergler is most at home up in the mountains. This is an authentic double-stitched mountain boot. All details
- Deep-pull lacing for a firm fit at the heel
- Chrome-free leather lining
- Soft leather padded cuff
- Genuine double-stitched construction: sustainable, durable, high-quality, handcrafted workmanship and fully resoleable
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- Flex zone at heel
- Leather lining for enhanced comfort
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Extremely comfortable midsole
- Soft leather tongue prevents rubbing
- Vibram sole
- Made in Germany
Hanwag Bergler hazelnut - UK 8.5 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 750
- Upper: Nubuck
- Sole: Vibram Tessin
- Sole Features: Sturdy EVA rubber outsole Wedge sole: slightly raised heel Good grip and stability
- Lining: Chrome-free leather lining
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 180 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Normal fit
Hanwag Bergler hazelnut - UK 8.5 Productfeatures:
- Double-Stitched: Traditional construction requiring very skilled labour. The upper and the sole unit are stitched together.
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Chrome free tanned lining leather, also suitable for people who are allergic to ordinary leather.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Weight||Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 750|
|Used materials||waxed nubuck|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|