Hanwag Canyon Lady Black - SchwarzThe Canyon is a classic leather hiking boot for easier trekking trips. Its comfortable design delivers excellent roll-off performance, which also makes it ideal for prolonged use. All details
- Deep pull lacing for a firm fit at the heel
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Chrome-free leather lining
- Vibram sole
- Leather reinforcing heel tension element
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Extra soft leather at instep beneath the lacing for optimal flex without pressure points
- Flex zone at heel
- Flexible lacing rings attached via fabric loops
- Padded cuff in soft leather
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Made in Europe
Hanwag Canyon Lady black - UK 9 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 670
- Upper: Nubuck
- Sole: Vibram Endurance
- Sole Features: Good cushioning High traction on softer ground (forest, grass etc.) Very good flex Full-length cushioning
- Lining: Chrome-free leather
- Gender: Women's
- Lace length: 160 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Normal fit
Hanwag Canyon Lady black - UK 9 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Made for light hikes in lowlands, low mountain ranges or the foothills of the Alps. For both good and poor paths, also suitable for hut-to-hut trails.
- High-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany. Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Chrome free tanned lining leather, also suitable for people who are allergic to ordinary leather.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|