Hanwag Lhasa Wide maroneThe Lhasa Wide is a comfortable boot in yak leather intended for use on longer trekking trips. All details
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Chrome-free leather lining
- Soft leather padded cuff
- Vibram sole, designed especially by HANWAG – allows the foot to roll exceptionally smoothly
- Special yak leather uppers – exceptionally robust, yet surprisingly supple
- Rubber heel and toe caps
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- Flex zone at heel
- Graded memory insole for superior shape retention – always returns to its original form
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Soft flex allows the foot to roll smoothly
- Vibram sole with deep profile
- Made in Europe
Hanwag Lhasa Wide chestnut - UK 6 Details:
- Upper: Tibetan yak leather
- Sole: Vibram AW Integral
- Sole Features: Very lightweight thanks to incorporation of a (stiffening) shank into the midsole Very supportive Trekking profile with impact and braking tread blocks
- Lining: Chrome-free leather
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 180 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Wide Last
Hanwag Lhasa Wide chestnut - UK 6 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Exceptionally hard-wearing, yet surprisingly supple. HANWAG only uses robust, hydrophobic Tibetan Yak leather that is 2.2 to 2.6 millimeters thick. Sourced exclusively from the Lhasa Leather Factory in Tibet.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Chrome free tanned lining leather, also suitable for people who are allergic to ordinary leather.
- Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|