Hanwag Sirius II GTX Dark Grey - AscheA robust and versatile boot for demanding alpine use. All details
- Thermal insulation down to -15°C (DIN EN 344-1)
- Robust upper: split-grain leather, 3-3.2mm thick
- Padded cuff in soft leather
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
Hanwag Sirius II GTX dark grey - UK 9.5 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 890
- Upper: Bergrind leather
- Sole: Vibram Alpin Light
- Sole Features: TPU tip PU shock absorbing wedge Additional cushioning via PU heel
- Lining: GORE-TEX Duratherm
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 200 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Normal fit
Hanwag Sirius II GTX dark grey - UK 9.5 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
- Alpin Wide Last: In contrast to our standard Alpin Last, which has a slightly narrower design to allow better technical (climbing) performance, our Alpin Wide Last has a wider forefoot to prevent pressure points when climbing or walking.
- Designed for high-alpine mountaineering in extreme terrain and for ice climbing. Ideal for demanding glaciers, ice and firn.
- Insulated: Additional insulation in the upper and the sole unit.
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship
- Fully crampon compatible sole construction. Suitable for automatic step-in crampons (also called rigid step-in/ clip-on/ automatic crampons) for serious mountaineering and ice climbing.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Special clamping eyelets enable different lacing tensions at the fore-/mid foot and around the ankle (2-zone lacing).
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|