Hanwag Tatra Lady Wide GTX Earth - ErdeThe Tatra Wide Lady GTX is an extremely comfortable trekking boot. Its lightweight, yet sturdy construction makes it ideal for a wide variety of trips in moderate terrain. The Wide version has additional room at the forefoot for broader feet. All details
- Extra wide toebox with more room for the forefoot
- Rubber heel and toe caps
- Soft leather padded cuff
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Vibram sole with deep profile, designed especially by HANWAG – allows the foot to roll exceptionally smoothly
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Color Erde: Terracare ZERO leather (Project Next Step)
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- Flex zone at heel
- Graded memory insole for superior shape retention – always returns to its original form
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Good stability, suitable for treks with a heavy pack
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Higher uppers provide additional protection
- Made in Europe
Hanwag Tatra Lady Wide GTX brown - UK 9 Details:
- Note: Women's and Men's version with lower upper and 2 lace hooks instead of 3 up to size 8
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 730
- Upper: Nubuck
- Sole: Vibram AW Integral
- Sole Features: Very lightweight thanks to incorporation of a (stiffening) shank into the midsole Very supportive Trekking profile with impact and braking tread blocks
- Lining: GORE-TEX laminate
- Gender: Women's
- Lace length: 160 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Wide Last
Hanwag Tatra Lady Wide GTX brown - UK 9 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
- Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
- High-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany. Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
- Last with more space around the forefoot and ball of the foot.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|