Hanwag Tyst GTX Earth - ErdeThe Tyst GTX is a high cut trekking boot made of supple nubuck leather – for reliable performance in marshy and off-trail terrain. All details
- High-cut uppers for protection against thorny undergrowth and marshy terrain
- All-round rubber rand
- Comfortable trekking last
- Additional shock absorber in the heel
- Particularly soft cuff
- All-round rubber rand for protection and stability
- Graded memory insole for optimal power transfer
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Made in Europe
Hanwag Tyst GTX brown - UK 12 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 860
- Upper: Nubuck
- Sole: Vibram Fuora
- Sole Features: Semi-rigid sole Counterposed braking tread blocks the middle section PU shock absorber Stabilizing anti-supination/overpronation element for motion control Women's version with raised heel
- Lining: GORE-TEX laminate
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 200 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Normal fit
Hanwag Tyst GTX brown - UK 12 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Exceptionally lightweight upper and sole unit construction.
- Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|