Hanwag Zentauri GTX Black - Schwarz 9The Zentauri GTX is a fully-featured, technical alpine boot. Its insulation is designed to cope with the coldest conditions, making it ideal for high-alpine use and all forms of winter mountaineering. All details
- Fully crampon compatible
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Thermal insulation down to -20 °C (DIN EN 344-1)
- High, protective rubber rand
- Vibram sole with greater toe spring to allow the foot to roll effectively
- Customizable volume adaptation: a section of the tongue can be removed to allow more space; supplied with an additional set of footbeds to reduce the volume as required
- Graded memory insole for superior shape retention – always returns to its original form
- Full length shank between insole and outsole for additional stability
- Click Clamps (clamping lace rings) for two-zone lacing: enables different lacing tensions, e.g. tighter at the fore-/mid foot and looser around the ankle during mountain ascents
- Flex zone at heel
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Reduced Seams: fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points
- Made in Germany
Hanwag Zentauri GTX black - UK 9 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 1150
- Upper: Bergrind leather
- Sole: Vibram Alpin
- Sole Features: Torsionally stiff sole, fully crampon compatible Narrow tip with special climbing zone Insulating air chambers and mid-sole PU cushioning element Self-cleaning tread
- Lining: GORE-TEX laminate and insulation fleece
- Gender: Unisex
- Lace length: 220 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Normal fit
Hanwag Zentauri GTX black - UK 9 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
- Designed for high-alpine mountaineering in extreme terrain and for ice climbing. Ideal for demanding glaciers, ice and firn.
- Insulated: Additional insulation in the upper and the sole unit.
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship
- Fully crampon compatible sole construction. Suitable for automatic step-in crampons (also called rigid step-in/ clip-on/ automatic crampons) for serious mountaineering and ice climbing.
- Personalised volume adaptation: section of tongue can be removed, additional set of footbeds supplied.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Special clamping eyelets enable different lacing tensions at the fore-/mid foot and around the ankle (2-zone lacing).
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Weight||Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 1150|
|Used materials||cow hide leather|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|