Helsport Fjellheimen Superlight 3 Blue
This is an even lighter and more flexible version of Fjellheimen SuperLight Camp. You can open the front fully or partially, and the tent can also easily be used as a gapahuk. Fjellheimen SuperLight is perfect for those who want a comfortable tent, but their pack to be as light as possible.With the inner tent and the flysheet attached, the tent is exceptionally fast to pitch. Being able to pitch the tent connected you avoid getting the inner-tent wet if it rains. Every detail on this tent is designed with combination of lightweight and functionality in mind. Not just textiles, but also guy points, peg loops, poles and vents?are designed to reduce weight down to an ideal minimum. Excellent indoor climate is ensured with a skirt ventilation on the ground at the foot end of the tent, combined with two adjustable vents.
Helsport Fjellheimen Superlight 3 Blue Product features:
- Lightweight fabrics and components
- Lightweight inner tent fabric with mosquito net and excellent breathability
- Pole cup and color-coded poles/pole channels make the tent fast and easy to pitch
- "Skirt ventilation" and Helsport AirFlow II® ventilation system ensure more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased air circulation which reduces condensation
- Unique internal pole channel system that provide better wind stability and less vibration/noise in windy conditions Internal storage pockets for easy organization
Helsport Fjellheimen Superlight 3 Blue Product size and weight:
- Tent type:Tunnel
- Package:16x42 cm
- Tent weight:1,80 kg incl. pegs
- Pegs weight:0,09 kg | 13 pegs
- Pole length:1 x 330 + 1 x 285 cm
- Accessories:Rep Kit contains: fabric, needle, thread, repair sleeve and extra pole segment
Helsport Fjellheimen Superlight 3 Blue Materials:
- Poles: DAC Featherlight NSLTM (36 cm sections) Fabric outer tent: Helsport Rainguard® Superlight, 2000 mm Fabric inner tent: Helsport Airflow SuperlightFabric floor: Helsport Rainguard® Pro, 3000 mm
- Helsport Rainguard® Superlight: The Superlight tents use a polyamide micro ripstop fabric. This fabric is woven by a very thin (15D) thread that provides super lightweight materials. It is also coated on both sides with a silicone coating, which results in high tear strength and durability, while providing a water column of 2000 mm.
- Helsport Airflow Superlight:The SuperLight tents have a ripstop material in polyamide, which is woven in 15D thread. This fabric has very high breathability, which is important for reducing condensation. In addition, the fabric is impregnated to keep out condensation that might drop from the outer tent.
- Helsport Rainguard® Pro: For the rest of the PRO and X-TREM tents we have developed a solid outer tent fabric. It is over eight times more durable and tear resistant than normal fabrics, woven with the nest thread and coated on both sides with silicone. Naturally this fabric also features strong resistance to UV-rays and excellent fabric stability under changing weather and temperature conditions. It has a water column of minimum 3000 mm. This fabric is also used as a ground sheet for the SuperLight tents.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||DAC Featherlight NSLTM (36 cm sections) Helsport Rainguard® Superlight, 2000 mm Helsport Airflow Superlight Helsport Rainguard® Pro, 3000 mm;|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|