Helsport Fonnfjell Superlight 2 Blue
Fonnfjell SuperLight is a little different than our other tunnel tents. The tent has three alternative entrances. Quite unique is that of them is a large side opening that easily can be transformed into a sheltered porch using two poles as support. This creates a huge area for cooking, even when the rain is pouring. The inner tent has extra floor length and more than enough space for even the largest sleeping mats. Large pockets inside make it easy to organize and keep the tent nice and tidy.Every detail on this tent is designed with combination of lightweight and functionality in mind. Not just textiles, but also guy points, peg loops, poles and vents are designed to reduce weight down to an ideal minimum. This tent is perfect for fishing and shorter trips, as well as any kind of hike in the mountains. This is superlight comfort with a view!
Helsport Fonnfjell Superlight 2 Blue Product features:
- Three alternative entrances
- Lightweight fabrics and components
- 360° inner tent opening design, zipper and full width mesh vents
- Pole cup two similar poles make the tent fast and easy to pitch
- The Helsport AirFlow II® ventilation system ensure more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased air circulation which reduces condensation
- Unique internal pole channel system that provide better wind stability and less vibration/noise in windy conditions
- Internal storage pockets for easy organization
Helsport Fonnfjell Superlight 2 Blue Product size and weight:
- Package:16x42 cm
- Tent weight:1,95 kg incl. pegs
- Pegs weight:0,12 kg | 16 pegs
- Pole length:2 x 347 cm
- Accessories:Rep Kit contains: fabric, needle, thread, repair sleeve and extra pole segment
Helsport Fonnfjell Superlight 2 Blue Materials:
- Poles: DAC Featherlight NSLTM (36 cm sections) Fabric outer tent: Helsport Rainguard® Superlight, 2000 mm Fabric inner tent: Helsport Airflow SuperlightFabric floor: Helsport Rainguard® Pro, 3000 mm
- Helsport Rainguard® Superlight: The Superlight tents use a polyamide micro ripstop fabric. This fabric is woven by a very thin (15D) thread that provides super lightweight materials. It is also coated on both sides with a silicone coating, which results in high tear strength and durability, while providing a water column of 2000 mm.
- Helsport Airflow Superlight:The SuperLight tents have a ripstop material in polyamide, which is woven in 15D thread. This fabric has very high breathability, which is important for reducing condensation. In addition, the fabric is impregnated to keep out condensation that might drop from the outer tent.
- Helsport Rainguard® Pro: For the rest of the PRO and X-TREM tents we have developed a solid outer tent fabric. It is over eight times more durable and tear resistant than normal fabrics, woven with the nest thread and coated on both sides with silicone. Naturally this fabric also features strong resistance to UV-rays and excellent fabric stability under changing weather and temperature conditions. It has a water column of minimum 3000 mm. This fabric is also used as a ground sheet for the SuperLight tents.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||DAC Featherlight NSLTM (36 cm sections) Helsport Rainguard® Superlight, 2000 mm Helsport Airflow Superlight Helsport Rainguard® Pro, 3000 mm;|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|