Men's Earthkeepers Kempton Chukka
The brand new style-focused Earthkeepers Kempton Chukka boot is versatile for all-terrain wear. Take them from city to bar, forest to shore, thanks to their solid construction of premium full-grain leather for longer-lasting wear that simply repels water and keeps feet drier with our innovative Climapath™ technology. Sensorflex™ soles ramp up the all-day comfort levels built on an anti-fatigue footbed wherever you tread.
Men's Earthkeepers Kempton Chukka Product Features and Material:
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers for comfort and long-lasting wear
- Durable, water-based, PFC-free SiO2 water repellent creates a barrier of protection to help keep feet dry and comfortable
- ClimapathTM technology vents moisture up and out of your shoes to help your feet stay drier and more comfortable all day
- 100% organic cotton laces
- TPR welt for a premium look
- Genuine leather welt is a sign of authentic Timberland quality (9168B)
- EVA midsole for all-day cushioning and shock absorption
- SensorFlexTM technology delivers underfoot support, independent suspension and greater flexibility for the ultimate smooth ride over any terrain
Men's Earthkeepers Kempton Chukka Additional Features:
- SENSORFLEX: With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, our SensorFlex comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth,stable and lightweight walk.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These shoes are extra light thanks to an innovative component used to build the sole.