An outstandingly versatile lightweight duvet that strikes the perfect balance between meaningful warmth and minimal pack size.
On freezing bivis or early season tours narrow baffle jackets all too often lack the insulating punch required. Perfectly treading the line between the lightest duvets and our more substantial down jackets the Dewline is a lightweight contender for serious environments.
- Helium 30 outer shell is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 191g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Adjustable Lycra bound Mountain HC Hood
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Lycra bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into inner mesh pocket
Helium fabrics are exceptionally light, compressible and tough. There densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of down-proofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss.
700 Fill Power Water Resistant Pure Down
Our high-quality water-resistant duck down has an actual minimum down cluster content of 90% and has been treated with a durably water-repellent Bluesign™ approved Teflon treatment. DOWN CODEX approved.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||100% Polyamide outer/ inner, Down fill|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|