Patagonia Arbor Pack 26L Deep Sea Blue
This sporty backpack, equipped with a padded laptop sleeve to hold most 15" laptops, harkens back to our heritage in packs.
The Arbor Pack carries everything you need to get good and lost, especially when you aren’t sure you’re looking to be found. This backpack’s main compartment closes with a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods, from books, lunch and a shell to climbing shoes and chalk bag. A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone. Inside, a raised, padded laptop sleeve protects your computer from jarring knocks; it fits most 15" laptops, secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. Human Curve shoulder straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. Accessory patches and a fixed webbing loop carry ice tools, crampons or a yoga pad. Made from durable 600-denier recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia Arbor Pack 26L Deep Sea Blue Product Features:
- Recycled-polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
Patagonia Arbor Pack 26L Deep Sea Blue Weight and Material:
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 618 g (21.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|