Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 45L White
Whether you’re trying a route on the South Face of Denali or heading into the Karakoram, when conditions dictate a need for additional gear or an overnight kit, this backpack expands to handle the load.
One hundred and one challenges stand between you and the summit ice. Your pack shouldn’t be one of them. For moving fast in Patagonia, Alaska or the Karakoram, this function-driven pack carries the loads of a multiday ascent without interfering with efficient movement. It features an integrated, asymmetrical spindrift collar that opens wide and closes in a single motion for fast packing. A secondary collar protects your gear from ugly weather, allows serious overstuffing and holds gear securely when the pack is hanging at belays. The removable frame sheet, made from a lightweight aluminum rod and covered with mesh, provides support for weighted loads and moves with you as you bend and flex. Ergonomic shoulder straps (with load lifters) match your torso’s contours for 24-hour comfort, and the padded hip belt is removable when you prefer a simple webbing belt. Four rows of exterior daisy chains provide lashing options for a rope, helmet and pad; ice tools attach via an integrated buckle and tool pocket. Other details include compression straps to carry skis and cinch down loads, an asymmetric profile for elbow clearance and a zippered pocket on the lid for quick access to small essentials. Made from lightweight yet durable 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon double ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier nylon ripstop, and lined with a 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish and 200-denier polyester.
Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 45L White Product Features:
- Lightweight, bomber, tear- and abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal; additional spindrift collar deploys to protect your gear when you’ve overstuffed your pack
- Aluminum-stay frame with tensioned mesh center gives pack structure and helps to support heavy loads, but can be removed for lightweight pursuits
- Padded hip belt can be removed to create a simple webbing hip belt
Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 45L White Weight and Material:
- Body: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% nylon semi-dull double ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
- 1020 g (35.98 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|