Patagonia Boys' Infurno Jacket Saddle
An everyday, warm hooded jacket with a water-resistant, PU-coated shell; high-pile fleece (70% recycled) lines the body and lightweight 80-g Thermogreen (90% recycled) insulates in the sleeves.
On days that demand more than a windbreaker but less than a Himalayan-weight parka, the Boys’ Infurno Jacket provides warmth and resistance to wind and water. The 100% nylon faille shell has a PU-coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish that’s lined with cozy half-inch recycled pile fleece in the torso, while 80-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) in the sleeves make sure arms stay toasty warm. The 3-panel hood keeps heads and ears warm; hands stay comfortable inside the drop-in/side-entry pockets. The full-length front zipper has an internal anti-chafe chin guard and external snap-closure storm flap; below-hip length keeps the lower torso warm. Reflective webbing pulls beacon in low light and a hand-me-down ID label keeps track of owner.
Patagonia Boys' Infurno Jacket Saddle Product Features:
- Water- and wind-resistant nylon shell with a PU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; body lined with warm ½"-pile fleece; sleeves with 80-g Thermogreen (90% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Regular Fit
- Comfortable 3-panel hood construction for a secure fit
- Full-length center-front zipper with internal chin guard and external snap-closure storm flap; cuff with double-snap adjustment
- 2-for-1 handwarmer pockets: patch on drop-in pocket with snap flap; side-entry handwarmer pocket; left-chest zippered pocket and center-front zipper with reflective webbing pulls
Patagonia Boys' Infurno Jacket Saddle Weight and Material:
- Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a PU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 11-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ½’’-pile fleece. Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Sleeve insulation: 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Shell fabric is bluesign approved
- 773 g (27.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Boys' Infurno Jacket Saddle Additional Features:
Recycled PolyesterIn 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a PU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 11-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ???-pile fleece. Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Sleeve insulation: 80-g Thermogree|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|