Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Jacket Epic Blue
Our top-of-the-line boys’ insulated ski jacket provides waterproof/breathable protection and features an easy-to-use powder skirt that attaches to the Snowshot Pants.
Bring on El Niño: the Boys’ Insulated Snowshot Jacket is all-season, all-condition warmth for the slopes and beyond. H2No Performance Standard, 2-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish, liner and fully-taped seams to seal out moisture—it also has waterproof zippers at the center front and on the left-chest pocket. The coat’s insulated with 150-g high-loft polyester, and the hood and sleeves are filled with 150-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled). Internal elasticized gusset and mini-powder skirt attach to the Boys’ Insulated Snowshot Pants to keep snow out. Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increase length by 2 inches; integrated drawcord at bottom hem. Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure; left chest zippered pocket with interior cable routing.
Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Jacket Epic Blue Product Features:
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; body insulated with 150-g high-loft polyester; hood and sleeves with 150-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Regular Fit
- Removable three-panel hood with zipper and snaps; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Soft microfleece lined collar; waterproof center-front zipper with reflective webbing pull; full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2"; sleeve cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure
Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Jacket Epic Blue Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: (body) 150-g high-loft polyester; (hood and sleeves) 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- 793 g (28 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Jacket Epic Blue Additional Features:
Weatherproof2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR? (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|