Patagonia Crag Daddy Pack 45L Navy Blue
This crag pack carryall provides easy access through a duffel-style opening and features an internal frame for a comfortable carry even when fully loaded.
This big daddy swallows mounds of gear, opens and closes with the quick efficiency of a gym duffel and carries all your gear via an internal frame sheet that guarantees comfort and mobility on the gnarliest approaches. We designed the massive main compartment to open with a long, duffel-style zipper for quick and efficient packing and unpacking. An internal stash pocket holds your guidebook and two exterior stretch mesh pockets carry water bottles. The removable frame sheet, made from lightweight aluminum, provides support for weighted loads and moves with you as you bend and flex. Ergonomic airflow mesh shoulder straps (with load lifters) and back panel match your torso’s contours; the padded hip belt wraps your hips in comfort. When you’re cragging, two large grab handles let you pick up the pack and move quickly between routes. Side compression straps accommodate various loads and pull double duty when you need to attach an extra rope or more gear. Made from 7.4-oz 630-denier nylon with a polyurethane coating. The base is 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic nylon with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia Crag Daddy Pack 45L Navy Blue Product Features:
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon base for puncture and abrasion resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Massive main compartment with duffel-bag-style opening makes loading and unloading gear simple; zippered stash pocket on outside for guide books; stretch-mesh water-bottle side pockets
- Side compression straps accommodate various loads
- Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap; load lifters
Patagonia Crag Daddy Pack 45L Navy Blue Weight and Material:
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with polyurethane coating. Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with polyurethane coating. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1190 g (42 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
Patagonia Crag Daddy Pack 45L Navy Blue Additional Features:
Recycled NylonAlthough we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|