Patagonia Girls' Cap HW Zip Neck Indy Pink
Perfect on its own or as a midlayer, Capilene® Heavyweight is our most versatile baselayer for kids—it’s made of a polyester/spandex blend that’s warm, wicks moisture and dries quickly for comfort in a range of temperatures; with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Her first foray in earning turns—a hike up the Fingers - requires preparation and technical gear up to the task. The Girls' Capilene® Heavyweight Zip-Neck has exceptional air permeability, warmth and moisture management thanks to soft polyester/spandex fleece with a grid interior and durable, smooth face; Polygiene® permanent odor control manages odor. Self-fabric collar backing and internal neck tape lend comfort. Zip-neck silhouette with deep, center-front zipper allows for quick heat dump; chin guard protects and provides low-bulk comfort. Elastic thumb loops and drop-tail hem provide secure coverage. Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Patagonia Girls' Cap HW Zip Neck Indy Pink Product Features:
- Soft polyester/spandex blend stretches and has a jersey face with a grid back; with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Slim Fit
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Deep center-front zipper (with zipper garage) vents body heat and is backed by a chin guard for low-bulk comfort next to skin
Patagonia Girls' Cap HW Zip Neck Indy Pink Weight and Material:
- Solids: 6.4-oz (heathers: 6.8-oz) 94% polyester/6% spandex fleece with a smooth face and grid interior and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified sewing. Fabrics are bluesign approved
- 189 g (6.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Patagonia Girls' Cap HW Zip Neck Indy Pink Additional Features:
Fair Trade CertifiedFor every Fair Trade Certified item we buy, we pay a premium. The money goes into an account that is controlled by the workers and is specifically designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. Workers may choose to use the money to help build a school or a health clinic, create a scholarship or invest in some other aspect of their other community.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|