Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Pants Birch White
Our top-of-the-line girls’ insulated ski pants provide waterproof/breathable protection that feature a waist loop that attaches to the Snowbelle and 3-in-1 jackets.
In deep, thigh-burning chutes, the fully-insulated Snowbelle Pants will keep her dry, evenly vented and charging. H2No Performance Standard, 2-layer polyester shell with a breathable/waterproof barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish has fully-taped seams. Liner fabric plus lightweight 100-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) that stays dry in wet conditions. Adjustable waistband has microdenier fleece lining for comfort; articulated knees don’t restrict turns. Waist loop on rear yoke attach to the Girls’ 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowbelle jackets for versatile, single-piece protection. Other notables include zippered fly with double-snap closure, two covered zip handwarmer pockets, nylon scuff guards to protect hem and inside pant leg, internal gaiter and over-boot gusset that snaps closed to seal out cold. Grow-fit feature in leg increases length by 2 inches.
Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Pants Birch White Product Features:
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; polyester plain-weave lining for easy on/off
- Regular Fit
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet; grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2"
- Fixed waistband with microdenier fleece and internal adjustability; zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Waist loop on center-rear yoke integrates with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowbelle Jackets
Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Pants Birch White Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard trim: 6.8-oz 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining and gaiter fabric is bluesign approved
- 566 g (20 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Pants Birch White Additional Features:
Weatherproof2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR? (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|