Patagonia Hybrid Pack Vest Rattan
A modern performance-driven fishing vest designed for fresh and salt water.
Swing an October caddis on the Deschutes and you never know what’s coming up—redside or steelhead. You also don’t know if you’re going to be in shirtsleeves or full puff-and-shell gear from one hour to the next. Our Hybrid Pack Vest comfortably hauls everything you need to deal with schizophrenic weather and keeps you organized through it all. We started with our now-classic Vertical Pocket Vest and modernized it with the latest high-performance materials and an integrated pack. The vest body is made from 100% nylon double ripstop backed with durable, 3-D spacer mesh that breathes easily in the heat and won’t absorb water in a downpour. A vertical pocket configuration provides easy storage and access, while Hypalon utility keepers, D-rings and multiple internal zippered pockets put everything in its place. Large rear storage pocket holds lunch, jacket and anything else you want to pack around. The pack also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder. Front and side adjustments make it easy to maintain fit as your insulation changes according to weather.
Patagonia Hybrid Pack Vest Rattan Product Features:
- Polyester mesh ventilates in hot weather and won’t absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Relaxed Fit
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools, car keys; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow for quick organizing
Patagonia Hybrid Pack Vest Rattan Weight and Material:
- Body: 6.25-oz 100% nylon double ripstop with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Mesh: 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Hybrid Pack Vest Rattan Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|