Patagonia M's 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket Legend Green
Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot features H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof insulated jacket.
Conditions change at Mount Baker faster than the locals steal the best powder lines. Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the 3-in-1 Snowshot. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off moisture and wet snow. A tricot mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is warm yet lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen that continues to insulate even when wet and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; it reverses from a smooth to a quilted face fabric to match your mood. Finer details include a removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor; pit zips; a tall collar to protect your neck and face from wind and snow; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt.
Patagonia M's 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket Legend Green Product Features:
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Regular Fit
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
Patagonia M's 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket Legend Green Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill. Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is bluesign approved
- 1335 g (47.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|