Patagonia M's Down Shirt Cusco Orange
Maximized for environmental responsibility, minimalized to perfection, our Down Shirt exemplifies our less-is-more philosophy—100% recycled polyester shell and liner, 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products, and essential pockets. That’s it.
Sure, there’s jumping jacks, the hot-water-bottle-against-the-belly trick and the time-honored partner spoon. But when you need a touch more warmth, our Down Shirt makes life easier. Its minimalist, pared-down design traps your heat with 600-fill-power down (now 100% recycled, reclaimed from used down products) inside a lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The center-front zipper has an internal storm flap and chin guard, and the construction of the two external handwarmer pockets (set into the forward side seams) creates two internal drop-in pockets. Jacket stuffs into either outside pocket.
Patagonia M's Down Shirt Cusco Orange Product Features:
- Lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim Fit
- 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products is stabilized with a narrow quilting construction
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Two external drop-in handwarmer pockets are set into the forward side seam
Patagonia M's Down Shirt Cusco Orange Weight and Material:
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- 257 g (9.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Down Shirt Cusco Orange Additional Features:
Recycled PolyesterIn 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Traceable Down Insulation
Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|