Patagonia M's Grade VII Down Parka Black
For thriving—not just surviving—in the most extreme places on earth, our Grade VII Down Parka represents years of building, testing and refining amongst our brain trust of designers and ambassadors, resulting in a belay and bivy parka worthy of the most visionary lines on the most intimidating peaks.
For thriving on the most visionary lines on the most intimidating peaks, our Grade VII Down Parka represents years of building, testing and refining amongst our designers and ambassadors. At belays and bivies—anytime you stop, or anytime you’re moving through absolute zero—the parka keeps your fire burning with its precise, fully baffled construction (laminated on the arms, shoulders and chest) and differentially cut shell and liner, which traps your heat courtesy of 800-fill, Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). The design further ensures that the loft stays in place, thus eliminating cold spots, regardless of severity of use, and elasticized stitching on the side panels of the liner pull the jacket into the body. The 100% nylon ripstop shell is more robust in the sides and back, and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish throughout. The helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull drawcord and a high-loft draft collar around neck; the 2-way center-front zipper is backed with draft tubes that kiss together, removing the cold shoulder (or cold zipper). Generous pockets keep you sorted when hell freezes over: double chest pockets and double hand pockets all have down on both sides of the pocket bags to retain warmth when open, and four interior catch-all pockets (two on each side) have stretch-mesh for draining snow melt. The elasticized-stitch cuff openings sit gently on the wrist, locking in heat and allowing the sleeve to be easily pulled down over gloves, or pushed up at brew stops. The hem drawcord routes through the mini-snowskirt and is located several inches above the parka’s hem, thus pulling everything inward without draft spots while eliminating any hanging loops that can snag on gear and rocks.
Patagonia M's Grade VII Down Parka Black Product Features:
- Light yet durable 100% nylon shell fabrics maximize wet-weather protection with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish throughout, and glued-baffle construction on arms, shoulders and chest.
- Regular Fit
- Fully-baffled construction and differentially cut shell and liner keep down lofted and eliminate cold spots; elasticized stitch on liner at side panels pulls jacket into the body
- Alpine-helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar around neck; 2-way center-front Vislon® zipper is backed with draft tubes
- Exterior pockets: two large chest pockets with zipper garages, and two large hand pockets with stiffened welts for easy access; all pockets have down insulation on both sides of pocket bag to retain warmth when pockets are open
Patagonia M's Grade VII Down Parka Black Weight and Material:
- Front Shell: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Side and Back Shell: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon. Lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum Y yarn. All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- 674 g (23.8 oz)
- Made in China.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|