Patagonia M's Isthmus Parka Tapenade
This classic ‘60s-inspired expedition parka is made of 100% nylon with PU coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and removable hood; insulated with high-pile 100% polyester fleece.
Our Isthmus Parka goes best with a high-clearance truck, a dirt road and an empty horizon. Lined with soft, high-pile fleece, this warm parka has a tough, wind- and weather-resistant 100% nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A fully adjustable and removable fleece-lined hood seals out the chill, and the full-length 2-way zipper is overlaid with a snapped wind flap for additional warmth. Two zippered and welted chest pockets and internal zippered left-chest pocket; two flap pockets on lower torso have snaps and side-entry handwarmers. All pockets are lined with brushed tricot. Adjustable cuffs with snaps and an elasticized, adjustable drawcord at waist. Lower hip length.
Patagonia M's Isthmus Parka Tapenade Product Features:
- Classic parka made of PU-coated 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece that withstands wind and weather
- Regular Fit
- Two-way center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two lower top-loading pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with fleece
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
Patagonia M's Isthmus Parka Tapenade Weight and Material:
- Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: high-pile 100% polyester fleece. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile fleece. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign approved
- 972 g (34.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Isthmus Parka Tapenade Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: high-pile 100% polyester fleece. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile fleece. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign? approved|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|