Patagonia M's KnifeRidge Jacket Cusco Orange
Equally suited for axe-laden alpine ascents and critically steep descents, our KnifeRidge Jacket is built from stretchy Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric for remarkable breathability given its waterproof protection.
From the Andes to Chamonix to the Chugach—and countless steep destinations in between—skiers and climbers unite in their quest for all things frozen. Our KnifeRidge Jacket aids the mission with a unique balance of soft-shell breathability and hard-shell protection in a fully seam-taped, lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric package that’s waterproof in all but a downpour. The soft, pliable fabric slides easily over layers and withstands abrasion, while underarm gussets and articulated patterning complement the jacket’s stretch. An Optimal Visibility Hood fits over all helmet types and adjusts with a single-pull embedded cord-lock system. The two high handwarmer pockets (above harness line) and single chest pocket close with watertight zippers; the hem cinches with embedded cord locks; and an elasticized strap at the lower back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants (and select Alpine pants) for big powder days. With a concealed RECCO® reflector.
Patagonia M's KnifeRidge Jacket Cusco Orange Product Features:
- Lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric delivers a unique balance of soft-shell breathability and hard-shell protection
- Regular Fit
- Underarm gusset and an articulated pattern with fully taped low-bulk, watertight seams throughout
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers and stretch-mesh pocket bags stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; single left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and self-fabric pocket bag
Patagonia M's KnifeRidge Jacket Cusco Orange Weight and Material:
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 90% polyester/10% spandex plain weave with jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 531 g (18.75 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's KnifeRidge Jacket Cusco Orange Additional Features:
Weather ResistantDesigned to strike the optimal balance between weather protection and breathability, Polartec Power Shield Pro fabrics feature a smooth, tightly woven face for great abrasion resistance, and a polyester back for a high warmth-to-weight ratio. The membrane in the middle enables the fabric to block 99% of the wind. The remaining 1% circulates within the fabric which greatly enhances moisture vapor transmission, improving breathability and reducing the risk of heat stress buildup. Polartec Power Shield fabrics have the best breathability in the soft shell market. In fact, Polartec Power Shield Pro fabrics are 30-50% more breathable than windproof soft shells in dynamic or active conditions.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|