Patagonia M's KnifeRidge Pants Forge Grey
Equally suited for high-stepping up and hop-turning down, our KnifeRidge Pants are built from stretchy Polartec® Power Shield® Pro, a fabric with remarkable breathability given its waterproof protection.
When your hierarchy of backcountry needs remain stable—big mountains, protection, breathability, snow and ice—our KnifeRidge Pants deliver a unique balance of soft-shell breathability and hard-shell protection. Their function begins with the fully seam-taped, lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric, which remains waterproof in all but a downpour. It has a soft, pliable hand that slides easily over layers yet also withstands abrasion, while the articulated patterning complements the fabric’s stretch. Features include a drop seat with 2-way watertight side zippers that double as thigh vents, a 2-way zippered fly, a watertight zippered right-thigh pocket with a glued-in stretch-mesh pocket bag, belt loops, removable suspenders, and a rear attachment loop (for jackets with a powder strap). The slim lower leg has a calf-length zipper with an expandable gusset, a single-cuff design with a 2-position snap tab for both alpine and ski boots, a shock-cord adjustment, tie-down loops, a durable scuff guard and a concealed RECCO® reflector.
Patagonia M's KnifeRidge Pants Forge Grey Product Features:
- Lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric delivers a unique balance of soft-shell breathability and hard-shell protection
- Regular Fit
- Articulated pattern with fully taped low-bulk, watertight seams
- Pants have belt loops, jacket attachment loop at rear and removable 4-point suspender strap; separating waist with snap closure and 2-way zip fly
- Drop-seat configuration features snap-tab closures and 2-way watertight zippers that double as thigh vents
Patagonia M's KnifeRidge Pants Forge Grey Weight and Material:
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 90% polyester/10% spandex plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 538 g (19 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's KnifeRidge Pants Forge Grey Additional Features:
Weather ResistantDesigned to strike the optimal balance between weather protection and breathability, Polartec Power Shield Pro fabrics feature a smooth, tightly woven face for great abrasion resistance, and a polyester back for a high warmth-to-weight ratio. The membrane in the middle enables the fabric to block 99% of the wind. The remaining 1% circulates within the fabric which greatly enhances moisture vapor transmission, improving breathability and reducing the risk of heat stress buildup. Polartec Power Shield fabrics have the best breathability in the soft shell market. In fact, Polartec Power Shield Pro fabrics are 30-50% more breathable than windproof soft shells in dynamic or active conditions.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|