Patagonia M's L/S R1 Field 1/4 Zip El Cap Khaki
A comfortable and highly versatile layering piece that provides outstanding insulation in the field; made from Polartec® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece.
In the high desert, fall means frosty mornings and afternoon temperatures that can go to the extreme in either direction. That’s when the tough and versatile Long-Sleeved R1 Field 1/4-Zip comes into its own. Made with ultralight, moisture-wicking 6.3-oz 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex stretch fleece for comfort and insulation across a wide range of temperatures, the Field R1 moves with you and takes the chill out of the autumn air. The shoulders, forearms and hem are reinforced with 96% nylon/4% spandex for enhanced durability and have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to ward off light showers or dew-soaked vegetation. A single chest pocket is zippered for security, and when you’ve put enough miles behind you to heat up, the shirt compresses for easy packability.
Patagonia M's L/S R1 Field 1/4 Zip El Cap Khaki Product Features:
- Polartec® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex provides exceptional warmth and wicking ability
- Regular Fit
- Reinforced shoulder, forearms and hem for durability and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly breathable, stretchy and packable
- Zip-neck closure; front-zippered left-chest pocket
Patagonia M's L/S R1 Field 1/4 Zip El Cap Khaki Weight and Material:
- 6.3-oz Polartec® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece. Reinforcements: 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|