Patagonia M's Nano-Air Jacket Deep Sea Blue
An insulation breakthrough: The Nano-Air® Jacket featuring FullRange insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable, you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
Breath-freezing approaches and sunlit summits, spindrift runnels and corniced ridgelines—for every moment of an alpine mission, the Nano-Air® delivers a breakthrough in active insulation. Put it on and leave it on through high-output, stop-and-go cold weather adventures—its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining our warm-when-wet FullRange insulation with a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The jacket’s incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At brew stops or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
Patagonia M's Nano-Air Jacket Deep Sea Blue Product Features:
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim Fit
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Patagonia M's Nano-Air Jacket Deep Sea Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Nano-Air Jacket Deep Sea Blue Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange? 100% polyester stretch insulation|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|