Patagonia M's P-6 Logo Cotton T-Shirt Cinder Red
A durable organic cotton, regular fit T-shirt that’s made with U.S. grown organic cotton and imprinted with a Patagonia original graphic using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
We've spent decades climbing, biking, backpacking and paddling in it: The classic P-6 logo endures. Here it's printed (with PVC- and phthalate-free inks) on our standard-weight, ringspun and supersoft 5.4-oz 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish.
Patagonia M's P-6 Logo Cotton T-Shirt Cinder Red Product Features:
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Regular Fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
Patagonia M's P-6 Logo Cotton T-Shirt Cinder Red Weight and Material:
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fabric is bluesign? approved|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|