Patagonia M's Piolet Jacket Forge Grey
Built with durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric, our Piolet Jacket is comfortable and versatile.
Streams may flow and birds may sing, but shoulder-season weather can leave you soaked. Our Piolet Jacket remains unfazed. It protects, moves and breathes with a supple 2-layer polyester waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The hanging liner is made of a brushed and wicking mesh in the body, with smooth-layering taffeta in the sleeves, and the drop-collar design on the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility. Details include minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps on the center-front zipper; extremely low-bulk, watertight, coated pit zips; and three external pockets (the jacket also has an internal zippered security pocket). With low-profile contoured cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
Patagonia M's Piolet Jacket Forge Grey Product Features:
- 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric shell and a wicking mesh liner create a supple, comfortable package
- Regular Fit
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead and have minimal pit zips for venting
Patagonia M's Piolet Jacket Forge Grey Weight and Material:
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester warp-knit mesh and 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- 632 g (22.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|