Patagonia M's PowSlayer Jacket Cusco Orange
Updated this season with a refined fit and a new adjustable powder skirt, the PowSlayer Jacket is lightweight, packable and highly breathable protection for all of your snow sports pursuits. Built with innovative zero-bulk construction for freedom of movement and GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
The chairlift is a perfectly good launch pad, but through the gate and beyond the crowds—that’s where the uncompromised PowSlayer comes into its own. This fully dialed jacket gives you the highest level of stormproof performance available, so you can ride in every condition. Made with zero limitations, the PowSlayer is built from extremely light, yet highly durable, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the pinnacle of waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases durability and prevents wet-out in soggy, spitting conditions. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility and a Cohaesive cord-lock system, which embeds cord locks into the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends. Watertight, coated Slim Zips reduce weight and bulk; pit zips quickly release your heat. The low-profile, fully adjustable powder skirt has a webbing loop to connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants and holds tight for snorkel-deep sessions. Pockets include two chest (one with a secure media pocket and cable routing); two handwarmers; one arm pocket for your pass; two internal drop-ins; and one internal stash pocket. Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Updated this season with a pulled-in, refined fit.
Patagonia M's PowSlayer Jacket Cusco Orange Product Features:
- Lightweight and highly durable 3-layer nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Regular Fit
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Patagonia M's PowSlayer Jacket Cusco Orange Weight and Material:
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.72-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta
- 609 g (21.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|