Patagonia M's Quandary Pants - Long Ash Tan
Multifunctional, all-season pants made of a strong, lightweight, fast-drying stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Tough and technical, these movement-oriented pants offer comfort and performance for exploring the wildest places. Made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying 96% stretch-woven nylon/4% spandex fabric, they give you plenty of flex for a week on the trail and have a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist mist and drizzle. The curved waistband follows your hip’s contours for a personalized fit; a gusseted crotch and knee articulation allow a full range of motion. With two front handwarmer pockets (right has a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a side leg pocket with security zipper, you’ll stay organized and know exactly where you put your keys (yeah, right). Details: reinforced wide belt loops, zip fly with metal web-button closure and 40-UPF sun protection. Inseam is 34".
Patagonia M's Quandary Pants - Long Ash Tan Product Features:
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim Fit
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
Patagonia M's Quandary Pants - Long Ash Tan Weight and Material:
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Quandary Pants - Long Ash Tan Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|