Patagonia M's Sidesend Pants - Reg Ash Tan
Designed for hiking, bouldering and travel, these pants are made of a durable midweight stretch-woven fabric for mobility and comfort in any situation; with a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
The alpine bouldering of the Rocky Mountains means long approaches, gnarled rock, fickle weather conditions and the occasional leap of faith on the downclimb. Through all of that, our multifaceted Sidesend Pants remain unfazed. Their 4-way stretch provides exceptional mobility and comfort when you’re bouldering, backpacking or traveling in dynamic terrain. Sidesends feature a stretch-woven fabric blend of 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant, they feature articulated knees and a gusseted crotch that allow the full range of mobility. A curved waistband provides a contoured fit and reduces any downward migration. Four pockets keep you organized, and a slightly slimmed-down, tapered silhouette ensures your feet stay clear of excess fabric. Inseam is 32".
Patagonia M's Sidesend Pants - Reg Ash Tan Product Features:
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a midweight, stretch-woven 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex blend; wind-, weather- and abrasion-resistant with 4-way stretch technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slim Fit
- Slim fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Slim through the leg, close at the thigh and slim to the ankle. Seat, thigh and leg are slightly more fitted while still providing freedom of movement in any activity. Best for lean-to-medium builds wanting a sleeker look that doesn't compromise mobility
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted zippered handwarmer pockets; one right-rear zippered pocket; one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg
Patagonia M's Sidesend Pants - Reg Ash Tan Weight and Material:
- 6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 439 g (15.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Sidesend Pants - Reg Ash Tan Additional Features:
Recycled PolyesterIn 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|