Patagonia M's Snowshot Jacket Legend Green
Fully featured and focused on utility, this H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
Anyone who’s bummed their way through a season or two knows the importance of being on a first-name basis with patrol, avoiding your buddy’s landlord and keeping your options open whenever new storms arrive. Our motion-friendly Snowshot, designed for superior comfort and mobility, lets you slip through the season’s highs and lows. For creative link-ups in the pillows and trees or dropping into fresh steeps, Snowshots have a fabric package that includes a burly H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases the fabric’s durability and keeps you dry when you’re flying through mucky weather. Lightweight, slick mesh lines the body and sleeves to wick away moisture and provide a smooth glide over layers. Articulated arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam. Weather-sealing features include a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor; soft microfleece panels for your neck and chin to protect from wind blasts; and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants) that provides an always-ready seal when you’re in the deep. Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. There's also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves. With an updated technical silhouette and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
Patagonia M's Snowshot Jacket Legend Green Product Features:
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Regular Fit
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
Patagonia M's Snowshot Jacket Legend Green Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is bluesign approved
- 830 g (29.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Snowshot Jacket Legend Green Additional Features:
Weatherproof2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR? (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|