Patagonia M's Snowshot Pants - Reg Ash Tan
Fully featured and focused on utility, these H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
When it comes to winter storms, we love a good free-for-all. That’s why we designed the motion-friendly Snowshots. They complement hit-or-miss weather with waterproof/breathable protection to keep you ripping from first chair to last call. The H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent wet snow from saturating the fabric (and dismiss spilled beer). Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining for comfort and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. Inside, a slick 100% polyester tricot mesh liner glides easily over your baselayers and wicks moisture to keep you dry. Mesh-lined thigh vents let you release excess heat, and gaiters, with tough scuff guards for edge protection, seal out snow when you’re postholing. With an updated technical silhouette, two midthigh cargo pockets and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Inseam (size M) is 32½".
Patagonia M's Snowshot Pants - Reg Ash Tan Product Features:
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Regular Fit
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
Patagonia M's Snowshot Pants - Reg Ash Tan Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- 677 g (23.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Snowshot Pants - Reg Ash Tan Additional Features:
Weatherproof2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR? (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|