Patagonia M's Stormdrift Parka Carbon
Hooded, cold-weather, H2No Performance Standard parka made of rugged 2-layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with high-loft 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled) throughout.
We like the Stormdrift with freshly brewed storms, dropping temperatures and a foot or so of Buffalo’s lake effect. Designed to keep you moving freely even though winter tries to freeze you in your tracks, this cold-weather H2No Performance Standard parka features a rugged 2-layer 100% nylon shell with a canvas aesthetic for mountaineering-level waterproof/breathable performance in the most bitter conditions. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation and increases durability, and high-loft 150-g 100% polyester insulation throughout the parka (including the hood) traps heat and blocks wind to keep you warm, comfortable and motivated to stay out when others are heading inside. Other weather-sealing features include adjustable cuffs with rib-knit interior storm gaskets, an adjustable waist drawcord, and a midthigh length for maximum coverage and protection. The lowdown on pockets: two handwarmers, two front drop-ins with flaps and snap closures, one secret zippered chest pocket, and an interior security pocket with a zipper closure—all lined with soft polyester tricot. The gusseted underarms allow the full range of shoulder and arm motion to keep you mobile and nimble in crowds.
Patagonia M's Stormdrift Parka Carbon Product Features:
- Made of H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a natural cotton canvas aesthetic. Insulation: high-loft 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled) throughout
- Regular Fit
- Full-length center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure; zip-through collar with interior rib-knit storm collar
- Two flapped, drop-in pockets with hidden snap closures, two waterproof zipper handwarmer pockets; one secret zippered Napoleon chest pocket inside storm flap; right-chest interior security pocket with zipper closure; all pockets lined with polyester tricot
- Adjustable self-fabric cuffs with rib-knit interior storm cuffs; adjustable waist drawcord for maximum weather protection
Patagonia M's Stormdrift Parka Carbon Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 7.6-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology and a DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign approved
- 1428 g (50.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|