Patagonia M's Straight Fit Duck Pants - Reg Forge Grey
A slightly trimmer version of our Regular Fit Duck Pants, these pants are made of durable and comfortable midweight 100% organic cotton canvas. They feel broken in, stand up to hard work and fit in with any occasion.
We’d almost always prefer to be on the open road, preferably one without pavement, so we decided to bring the feeling of a road trip to our everyday work pants. Soft to the touch for all-day comfort, hard as nails for getting things done, these pants are made with a comfortable yet durable midweight 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas that feels broken in and relaxed from the first time you slip them on. Cut to sit on the waist, they have a regular rise, a just-right fit through the seat and thigh, and a straight-leg opening below the knee. The classic, flat-front styling adapts to any situation, from work to tinkering in the shed. The 5-pocket design has two side-entry handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip, and two rear pockets (one with a button closure for security). Inseam length is 32”.
Patagonia M's Straight Fit Duck Pants - Reg Forge Grey Product Features:
- Made of a comfortable and durable midweight 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas
- Slim Fit
- Slim-straight fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic, flat-front styling with double-needle belt loops; marble button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear welted pockets (right-rear pocket has button closure); spare button on lower-right pocket bag
Patagonia M's Straight Fit Duck Pants - Reg Forge Grey Weight and Material:
- 8-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Patagonia M's Straight Fit Duck Pants - Reg Forge Grey Additional Features:
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||8-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvas|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|