Patagonia M's Triolet Pants Navy Blue
The one-piece quiver for cold and snowy, the Triolet Pants leverage waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric in a full side-zip pant for versatile performance in heavy winter conditions.
If your notion of big-mountain versatility runs from rainforest approaches to blizzard-blasted summits, our rugged new Triolet Pants have you covered. They protect you with a waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and they open up with full-separating side zips so you can vent on the go with 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers or put on your pants above tree line without removing your skis or boots. An articulated pattern and gusseted crotch allows ease of movement and comfort under a harness, and the waist separates with a zippered fly. Interior elasticized hook-and-loop tabs customize the fit; the welted vertical handwarmer pockets have DWR-treated zippers; and the double cuff has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops. With belt loops and a jacket attachment loop at rear.
Patagonia M's Triolet Pants Navy Blue Product Features:
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
- Regular Fit
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for ease of movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has two-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers and secure at waist and cuff with snap-tabs
Patagonia M's Triolet Pants Navy Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 75-denier 100% polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
- 635 g (22.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Triolet Pants Navy Blue Additional Features:
WeatherproofThe construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|