Patagonia M's Venga Rock Pants Black
Built from lightweight organic cotton with just enough stretch, our casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
Try hard but move easy in our Venga Rock Pants—that’s what they’re made for. The lightweight organic cotton/spandex blend breathes, moves and stays comfortable with every drop knee and high step, while technical patterning includes a crotch gusset and articulated legs. The waist has belt loops, a separating zip fly and our innovative OppoSet® adjustable closure for an on-the-go customized fit. With two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat for durability and a discreet right-thigh patch pocket.
Patagonia M's Venga Rock Pants Black Product Features:
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Regular Fit
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet® adjustable waist offer a customized fit
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets have breathable mesh pocket backs, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
Patagonia M's Venga Rock Pants Black Weight and Material:
- 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex plain weave
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Venga Rock Pants Black Additional Features:
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|