Patagonia M's Windsweep 3-in-1 Jacket Forge Grey
Offering adaptable H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection for any urban or backcountry environment, this versatile 3-in-1 jacket features a zip-out jacket with 150-g Thermogreen insulation. The 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, insulator or waterproof, insulated jacket.
The Windsweep 3-in-1 ranks up there with duct tape on our list of versatile do-alls. Adaptable to the full range of mountain or town weather, it provides exceptional performance in three ways. You can wear just the shell for rain protection; just the liner as a lightweight, insulated midlayer; or wear all three together for a warm, insulated, waterproof/breathable jacket that cuts through snow and cold. We make the H2No Performance Standard shell from a 2-layer blend of 80% nylon/20% polyester. It has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to manage moisture, both inside and out. A wicking mesh liner adds comfort, versatility and a smooth glide when used in tandem with additional layers. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a drop-collar design for exceptional coverage without impeding visibility. Interior storm flaps cover the front zipper and create a zipper garage at the chin, which is lined with microfleece for skin-friendly comfort. Lightweight and compressible, the zip-out liner features 150-g Thermogreen insulation for warmth; a windproof, 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; and diamond quilting to increase heat-trapping efficiency. Pockets on the shell include two handwarmers and one chest pocket that close with watertight slim zips to reduce bulk and weight. Liner pockets include two handwarmers (lined with soft microfleece for comfort) and an interior security pocket for valuables. The zip-out jacket attaches to the shell easily with center-front zippers and snap-loops at cuffs and back of neck. Hip length.
Patagonia M's Windsweep 3-in-1 Jacket Forge Grey Product Features:
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility. Windproof and water-resistant zip-out jacket is made with warm, 150-g Thermogreen insulation that stays warm, even when wet
- Regular Fit
- Shell: 2-way-adjustable hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility; hood is helmet-compatible; center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin; left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather; hip length
- Zip-out jacket: full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar; diamond quilting detail creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility; uses durable thread for abrasion resistance; two side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closure for security and lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort; one zippered, interior left-chest security pocket; hip length
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap-loops at cuffs and back of neck
Patagonia M's Windsweep 3-in-1 Jacket Forge Grey Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining (body): 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (sleeves, hood and hem): 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fabrics are bluesign approved
- 1224 g (43.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|