Patagonia R3 Gloves Black
Offering superior warmth and dexterity in cold conditions, our R3 Gloves are made from 3mm neoprene with a textured palm for grip, 100% external seam sealing and a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid interior lining. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
If you surf in cold water, you know that sitting through sessions with leaky gloves isn't much fun. You’ll also know from experience that the hands-in-pits technique doesn't work too well at all. Offering elevated warmth and dexterity for cold-water surfing or kiting, our new R3 Gloves are made from flexible, high-quality 3mm neoprene with a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining; the exterior face fabric is stretchy and durable 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. A 3-D silicone palm print maximizes grip, and articulated panels conform to the shape of the hand for a snug, drag-free fit. 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas for durability and strength. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
Patagonia R3 Gloves Black Product Features:
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Silicone ink 3-D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
Patagonia R3 Gloves Black Weight and Material:
- Durable 3mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|