Patagonia R4 Gloves Black
For reliable warmth in frigid winter conditions, the R4 Three Finger Mitts are made from 5mm neoprene with a textured palm for grip, 100% external seam sealing and a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid interior lining. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
With the North Atlantic churning out swell all winter, Scotland’s rock reefs have enough fang for even the most hardened of slab hunters. Made from high-quality 5mm neoprene, the new R4 Three Finger Mitts provide reliable dexterity for high-performance surfing in frigid conditions. Featuring a three-finger design for increased warmth, they have a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining; the exterior face fabric is stretchy and durable 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. A 3-D silicone palm print maximizes grip, and articulated panels conform to the shape of the hand for a snug, drag-free fit. 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas for durability and strength. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
Patagonia R4 Gloves Black Product Features:
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- Three-finger design for increased warmth while maintaining dexterity
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Silicone ink 3-D palm print for maximum grip
Patagonia R4 Gloves Black Weight and Material:
- Durable 5mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|